The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Springhead gardens open on Monday thanks to the National Lottery.
- Fontmell tree expert’s new book tells the story of ash.
- Bell Street resident livid over market day pedestrianisation move.
- Shaftesbury’s free yoga will be more social this summer.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson reads his short story ‘Common Land’.
- Soundscapes – a stonechat at Fontmell Down.