The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Stunning scenery and fascinating history in Shaftesbury Abbey – The Movie.
- Shaftesbury councillor irritated by volume of roadside litter.
- Shaftesbury’s Tesco brings back animal charity collection following outrage.
- Rent 70 acres for a fiver – incredible offer at the Motcombe Turnpike Showground.
- Chickens and crosswords in Kate Scott’s bird keeping diary.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Tom and Jan Perrett walk a circuit of Motcombe.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole recommends a Nigerian crime novel.
- Saturday soundscape.