The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Council car park changes could sour Shaftesbury relations.
- Stallholders happy with first Shaftesbury market day in lockdown.
- Takeaway message – how King Alfred’s Kitchen will trade through lockdown.
- Enchanted Plants relaunch after customer invests in the beauty business.
- History – why you find wheatsheaves all over Shaftesbury.
- Richard Foreman’s poem dedicated to Shaftesbury Community Choir.
- Distant sheep at dawn at Great Wincombe Woods.