The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- A car park for Shaftesbury’s Abbey Primary in exchange for housebuilding approval.
- Walking football – the first project for Shaftesbury FC’s new full-time officer.
- Why Lizie chose Shaftesbury for her 28th home in her 48-year marriage.
- Bugsy Malone – Shaftesbury Arts Centre’s all-youth production.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and community news.
- How paramedics are using mobile phone cameras to save lives in Shaftesbury.
- Soundscapes – fast flowing water at French Mill.