The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Green light for Dinah’s Hollow works – timescale remains unclear.
- Dorset Council could absorb BCP’s ‘challenging’ housing requirement.
- Flowers delight Shaftesbury woman on first trip outside for a year.
- Park Walk signage brings Shaftesbury Abbey to life.
- Shaftesbury’s weekly pizza man – Tim Henry.
- Mary Myer’s smallholding –the characteristics of her sheep.
- Cancer Research Shaftesbury appeal for items for reopening.
- Real-time interactive drama for Motcombe residents.
- Birdsong alongside the Sturkle in Cann.