The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Request to trim a distinctive Shaftesbury tree divides opinion.
- Former Shaftesbury art teacher exhibits nature-inspired photos and ceramics.
- Are you saying our town’s name ‘Shaftesbury’ correctly?
- Shaftesbury man publishes book of thought-provoking poems.
- Dorset Council asking us to prepare for additional weekend visitors.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on the plant that changed fashion.
- Swallows recorded at Shaftsbury’s community farm by Nick Crump.