The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Two Shaftesbury sites identified for gypsies and travellers.
- Vehicle recorded exceeding 100mph through Cann.
- Strong opposition to Semley polo training business plans.
- Traditional men’s jackets on offer at Shaftesbury charity store.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Compton Abbas business makes classic cars more sustainable.
- Neil Adlam tours Shaftesbury’s Bury Litton trees.
- Soundscapes – bird song at Gore Clump.