The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Kind stranger pays for Shaftesbury man’s shopping.
- Fontmell’s new flower garden – a focal point for village life.
- The chef making ready meals for Shaftesbury’s residents in need.
- Shaftesbury Snowdrops exhibition cancelled.
- ‘Water and a Rock’ – by Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman.
- Great spotted woodpeckers in East Orchard – recorded by Corax.