The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury area COVID-19 rates fall – lowest in Wilts villages.
- Shaftesbury High Street flood delays church reopening.
- Shaftesbury Town Council by-election called.
- Last chance for your say on Dorset’s Local Plan.
- Meet My Pet – Dave Toulson hears from parrots and cockatiels.
- Kate Pickard and Karren Burkett chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Barkley Johnson reads The Connaught Mirror.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- North Dorset Nature – a woodpecker and dawn birdsong at The Butts.