The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Art and events celebrate return of Shaftesbury swifts.
- Maltings roads should be adopted soon says Dorset councillor.
- ‘Futureproof’ fibre broadband will reach Melbury, Cann and Guys Marsh this year.
- Busy Shaftesbury-area road to close for works from 10th May.
- Wine, Women and Song – Belle Street plan winery gig.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Trustee wanted to steer Shaftesbury area schools’ academy.
- Soundscapes – a woodpecker and sheep at Rushmore Woods.