The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury COVID-19 cases are up but Dorset numbers are falling.
- Shaftesbury’s sweetshop owners win award for online success.
- Wanted – ideas for safely celebrating Christmas in Motcombe.
- Shaftesbury Library loans continues through lockdown.
- Tom Perrett’s weekly walk – Motcombe to Sedgehill.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary – the birds fight over food.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘Fifteen Coffins’ by Tony J Forder.
- A mistle thrush in Ashmore Woods recorded by Corax.