The Alfred Daily is a 40-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Apple music – Shaftesbury’s Sunday wassailing event.
- Tesco explains why their Shaftesbury petrol station is frequently shut.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury weekend what’s ons and jobs.
- Meet my Pet – Jerome Swan and Badu.
- Tom Perrett’s Walk of the Week – Stourpaine.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole reviews Alan Jones’ ‘The Turn of the Tide’.
- Soundscapes – Beech leaves rustling at Win Green.