The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Mayor calls planned Persimmon estate ‘pustular growth on the face of Shaftesbury’.
- Hospital Friends chairman excited by archaeological finds during car park work.
- Wardour’s theatre company perform outdoor Shakespeare at home.
- The Shaftesbury student energised by aerial acrobatics.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- ‘Two grow up in Dorset’ – Jackie and Jeanette on childhood toys.
- Soundscapes – red and white-tailed bumblebees enjoying clover on a Breach Lane lawn.