The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Mayor discusses future of Shaftesbury High Street pedestrianisation.
- Two Shaftesbury area road closures start today.
- Appeal for help with lifeline service for Shaftesbury’s blind residents.
- Shaftesbury Home Grown gets ‘thumbs up’ from young volunteers.
- Support Shaftesbury area dairy farmers with milk stations.
- Clive Whitbourn’s nature notes – birds, hares and the rare juniper bush.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- The dawn chorus along Park Walk – by Nick Crump.