The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Chamber of Commerce chair elected to Shaftesbury Town Council.
- 87% of Shaftesbury voters back Neighbourhood Plan.
- Shaftesbury sixth former will appear on Sunday’s BBC Countryfile.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary.
- Tom Perrett’s walk of the week visits Compton Abbas.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘Oracle’ by Julie Anderson.
- Soundscapes – aircraft flying and sounds of farming at Charlton.