The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Town Council announces which locals will help shape proposals for Mampitts Green.
- Semley councillors pleased by trading estate expansion.
- Doggone cheek – the Shaftesbury salon shocked by daylight robbery.
- Tour one of North Dorset’s most beautiful gardens on Thursday.
- Plans announced for Shaftesbury’s tree festival this month.
- Mary Myers’ smallholding report features an ‘airBnB’ for poultry.
- Parents prepare Fontmell Primary’s forest school for pupil return.
- The brook at Boyne Hollow recorded by Nick Crump.