The Alfred Daily is a new, daily, 30-minute radio programme. It is being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset’s police chief clarifies what travel is acceptable during the Easter holiday weekend.
- £5,000 grants available for Shaftesbury area arts, sports, heritage or village hall projects.
- Takeaways and tears – Ludwell’s landlady shares her COVID-19 closedown story.
- How a Shaftesbury slimmers’ group has met the self-isolation challenge.
- A caravan break in the garden – Shaftesbury family recreate lost week on the coast.
- ‘Where in Shaftesbury?’ with Amber Harrison.
- How Motcombe’s wildlife camera footage will be shared with the world.
- Heather Whitehead takes us on a hike around Enmore Green.
- Nick Crump captures the sounds of dawn at St James’ Rolt Millennium Green.