The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Mayor wants Gold Hill watchdog formed after former mayor raises concerns in letter to Alfred.
- Hilltop property hotspot – Shaftesbury homes selling at above asking price hours after listing.
- Two candidates announced for Shaftesbury by-election.
- How Shaftesbury’s Royal British Legion group has risen to lockdown challenges.
- National family-owned chain buys Shaftesbury High Street shop.
- Artist encouraging us to see Cranborne Chase differently in landscape talk.
- Medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on benefits of vine and bramble.
- Soundscapes – greenfinches on Foyle Hill by Nick Crump.