The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Half-hourly bus service will link The Maltings and Shaftesbury centre with Gillingham.
- Dorset councillor hopes bus gate issue will be resolved soon.
- Participants feel energised by free Shaftesbury Castle Green yoga.
- Shaftesbury FC manager quits after one match.
- Shaftesbury artist urges estate agents to see value in sustainable energy.
- Friends Kate and Karren discuss finding old family correspondence.
- Shaftesbury writer Barkley Johnson reads his story – The Keepers Field.
- Nick Crump records a chaffinch and kestrel in Stour Row.