The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Chamber of Commerce considers new way to promote ‘bottom of High Street’.
- Bell Street supermarket will be bigger and first floor flats ‘affordable rent’.
- Archaeologists dig Fontmell field after ancient flints are found.
- Folk singer wants Shaftesbury ghost tales for Fringe show.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- How a car boot sale for Sedgehill Hall led to Shaftesbury’s Bargains store.
- Soundscapes – falling waters at Fontmell’s Collyer’s Brook.