The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- ‘Serious’ situation within Dorset health service warns public heath boss.
- Hike in positive COVID-19 cases in Shaftesbury area.
- Shaftesbury Chamber of Commerce decides against large events this year.
- Fire closes A350 near Semley.
- Shaftesbury chicken keeper Kate Scott breaks the ice for thirsty birds.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- A ‘cheeky’ walk around Ludwell with Shaftesbury rambler Tom Perrett.
- Shaftesbury book reviewer Karen Cole recommends ‘Midnight at Malabar House’.
- The sound of icicles alongside a North Dorset lake.