The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Council should reflect on lost Shaftesbury Cattle Market spaces in car park changes.
- Motcombe councillor welcomes renewed police Speedwatch support.
- New pitch, new opportunities at Shaftesbury FC.
- Shaftesbury School students debate climate change with Ghana pupils.
- Swim for back pain, fewer spots and better mental health – Laura Langley.
- Soundscapes – waterfowl on Wincombe Lake.