The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- North Dorset Arts Week will open studios to coincide with Shaftesbury Fringe.
- Semley’s alternative weekly market set to expand.
- Town Centre is ‘creaking at the seams’ but parking on Cockrams isn’t supported.
- A30 allotments won’t be screened from neighbouring homes for now.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Dorset Council owe ‘huge debt of gratitude’ to foster carers – but they need more.
- The man who brings out the best in BV Dairy’s Shaftesbury staff.
- Soundscapes – goldfinches on Wincombe Lane.