The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Semley School’s plan to fell oak splits council.
- Shaftesbury tourism website launches to seize post-lockdown opportunity.
- Shaftesbury tree group planting programme is underway.
- New member appointed to Fontmell Magna Council.
- How Fontmell’s cut flower garden is connecting the community.
- Motcombe Gardening Club wants villagers to add Easter colour.
- Gardener ‘Dirty Nails’ on Kale and Shaftesbury’s common frogs.
- Shaftesbury soundscapes – church bells, birds and sheep at The Wilderness.