The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Estate agents and TIC confirm Shaftesbury’s relocation ‘hotspot’ status.
- Melbury Abbas Council appeal for support in fighting Dinah’s Hollow plans.
- Shaftesbury archaeological group presents expert on Wiltshire’s white horses.
- Appeal after planners refuse new house next to Shaftesbury’s Oxfam.
- Shaftesbury job vacancies.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman reads ‘The Shadow Wife’.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on rosehips.
- A jackdaw, rook and wood pigeon in Fontmell – recorded by ‘Corax’.